Church of St Lawrence
Church Lane
West Wycombe Hill
Bucks
HP14 3AP

The Church of St Lawrence, on the summit of West Wycombe Hill, was built in the 14th century and is a dramatic local landmark. Extensively altered in 1752, the church became famous for its tower-top golden ball, added by Sir Francis Dashwood in memory of his exotic travels. Within the church are some wonderful frescos and Giovanni Borgnis' painting of The Last Supper.

WEST WYCOMBE VILLAGE more information about the village can be found here www.westwycombevillage.com
(link opens in a new tab/window).


St Lawrence Church, West Wycombe St Lawrence Church, West Wycombe

TICKETS: on sale 25th July (seats guaranteed for Friends until 8th August) •
• TEL: 01494 528 659 or 07948 897148 • EMAIL: